Who are we?
Our website address is: https://wildafricaarts.com.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
We collect and process personal data about you when you buy products from us and interact with us on our websites. This information includes:
- Your name, username, and password
- Your residential or business address, email address, and phone number
- Your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details where you make purchases from us
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access our websites, including its IP address
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS location data. Visitors to the website can download the images from the website and view the location data.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, your e-mail address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
When you visit our login page, we store a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
As soon as you log in, we will save some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and screen options cookies last for 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted.
When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Messages on this site may contain embedded (embedded) content (e.g. videos, images, messages, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
Who we share your data with
- With third party service providers who process your information on our behalf for matters such as payment processors, cloud storage, data hosting and processing providers, and data backup and storage providers.
- If we think this is necessary to in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our commercial partners, or our customers. This includes sharing information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required by law.
How long we keep your data
When you leave a comment, that comment and its metadata will be retained indefinitely. This way we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of having to moderate them.
For users who register on our site (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or you have left comments, you can request an export file of your personal information that we have about you, including any information you have provided to us. You have a right to restrict processing of your personal information, and the right to object to processing of your personal information. You can also request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.